Laura Bush isn't terrible. Michelle isn't a runway model herself. Bill probably had some 2nd or 3rd scooch running around the WH that would top the list. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Miss Buffalo Chip" Cindy McCain isn't too shabby either.</div></div>
I said First Ladies. Not runners-up. If we're going into any of that, then Elizabeth Kucinich and Jeri Kehn-Thompson have to be the top two there.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Laura Bush isn't terrible. Michelle isn't a runway model herself. Bill probably had some 2nd or 3rd scooch running around the WH that would top the list. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Laura Bush isn't terrible. Michelle isn't a runway model herself. Bill probably had some 2nd or 3rd scooch running around the WH that would top the list. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>
All true. Laura's not fugly, but like Michelle--not a runway model. Michelle's not a runway model, but she's far from homely--not bad to look at like your Barbara Bush's of the run of First Ladies over our history.
And as for Slick Willie, once again--we're talking First "Lady", not First "Ho". So those chicks are disqualified.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
yall sleepin on barbara
HW knew where it was at
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I've seen crack whores in Richmond that looked better than Michelle Obuma.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Nancy Reagan had the good stuff baby.
crack is whack
Talk about fugly 1st ladies, you have to consider Eleanor Roosevelt at the top of the list. BTW, I believe she and FDR were cousins.
Since Jackie O, she might be the hottest, but that is like pickin the best looin rat out of the sewer...
Jackie O. was one of a kind when it comes to first ladies, when she and John first moved in, she was nearly a 10, on the same scale Michelle Obama would maybe be a 2, on a good day...However, no other first lady would even be a 1...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Rosalind Carter wasn't too bad.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen crack whores in Richmond that looked better than Michelle Obuma. </div></div>
co sign
she looks like somebody smashed her face in as a child
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks